A Better Path to
Outsourcing is one of the most important strategic instruments if a company wants to grow quickly, scale flexibly, save costs and maintain a high level of quality. In recent years, customer service in particular has been outsourced more and more frequently to professional call centers with qualified employees. In this context, the topic of nearshore and offshore is playing an increasingly important role. But what does this actually mean?
In the following, you will find a definition of on-, near- and offshore outsourcing as well as the risks and advantages that go along with it. Following that, we will show you how to reliably find and manage the right global call center for your company with Snubes.
How to Find and Manage
the Right Call Center Globally
The benefits of global outsourcing are obvious, but only if the risks are mitigated. Thanks to the Snubes offering, a performance data backed, confident de-risked decision is now possible
Largest call center network in Europe
Our database contains over 400 active providers, which increases the likelihood to find the perfect match for you drastically.
The providers in our database are audited, which allows you to benefit from flawless performance and a 93% success rate.
With our RFP wizard, you can go through a simple, accurate RFP process and find the right call center in no time thanks to our AI-driven matching intelligence.
Benefit from a
Proven Outsourcing Process
By working with Snubes, you can minimize the risks of global outsourcing while obtaining all of the benefits. You can decide individually whether you only need help searching for the right call center or whether you also need help with its subsequent management.
- Through the Snubes platform, you’ll have access to deep data insights like ratings, industry expertise, real-time availability, and performance-related factual data. This allows you to make a confident call center decision.
- Snubes’ smart matching process takes into account not only your call center service portfolio and skills requirements, but also the cultural fit. Because outsourcing can only be successful in the long term if the overall package is right.
- If required, we can handle the management of your call center for you taking care of quality assurance, complaint management, reporting and optimization. This means you don’t have to deal with time differences and other intercultural challenges and can concentrate on your core competencies.
What Is Offshore, Nearshore and
Not all outsourcing is the same – there are different types including onshore, nearshore and offshore:
- Offshore outsourcing is the outsourcing of activities to an external service provider with whom there is a big geographical distance – the service provider is typically located in a different time zone and offers its services at a lower rate than you would get in your own country.
- Nearshore outsourcing involves outsourcing to a service provider in a nearby country to avoid time zone differences.
- Onshore outsourcing is when the service provider is located in the same country as your company.
Considering Global Outsourcing
for Your Business
Before you decide to outsource offshore, you should consider its pros and cons, because in addition to numerous advantages, outsourcing always involves a few risks.
Pros and Cons of Outsourcing to a Global Call Center
|Advantages of Global Outsourcing||Risks of Global Outsourcing|
|Cost Savings: The operating costs are with the external service provider. This allows you to save costs for resources, tools, technology and even infrastructure.||Cultural Differences: Cultural differences can have a negative impact not only on collaboration, but also on customer satisfaction.|
|24/7 Support: By deploying employees in different time zones, you can provide your customers with round-the-clock service support.||Time Zones: A large time difference makes communication with the offshore team more difficult, especially when it comes to spontaneous urgent adjustments.|
|Favorable Government Policies: In specialized areas such as IT, software development or finance, it can be difficult to find qualified personnel domestically. Offshoring gives you access to professionals with niche skills and, often in contrast to domestic workers, is staffed with dedicated, career call center professionals rather than temps.||Foreign Regulations: Before offshore outsourcing, consider how the legal infrastructure of the foreign country protects the intellectual property rights of the parties involved.|
Could Outsourcing to an Outbound Call Center be Right for You Too?
Start the search
Do you already have a concrete outsourcing project in planning? Then feel free to contact us with a quick request.
Would you like to post your outsourcing project directly? Then register for free on the Snubes platform.